Thursday, July 18, 2013

Afternoon walks, Oatmeal Recipe and My Favorite Cleaner?

I went for a walk on my lunch break yesterday afternoon:


I am going to go on another one today, a longer one. The shoes I had on yesterday rubbed the bottoms of my feet a little raw, so I only walked for about 20 minutes.

I have a recipe that I came up with this week for oatmeal, I was at a loss for what to add to it to change it up, and I came up with this:

R.M.'s Strawberries and Cream Oatmeal

1/2 cup old fashioned oats
3-4 strawberries, cut up
2 teaspoons chia seeds
1 capful of vanilla extract
1/2 cup of 1% milk
1/2 cup of water

Mix all the ingredients together and microwave for 2 minutes and 30 seconds. Its really good if you add some honey. Its okay if you add splenda, either way its best if you add some sort of sweetener.

Last night's work out consisted of scrubbing the bathtub crayon off my shower, scrubbing the walls in my bathroom and cleaning toilets. Hot, I know. Also did some core work and push ups. I could only do about 20 when I started, and its getting easier to get to 30!
 
More cleaning tonight, I think I'll tackle dusting and dishes. Woo. I ran out of my favorite cleaner last night. Pledge Mutli-Surfaces is my best friend right now. You can use it on glass, wood, electronics, anything. Plus it smells awesome. I need a lifetime supply of that stuff!

I better go!

 Happy Hersday!!


"Daddy Picked Me a Flower!"

No comments: