Thursday, July 11, 2013

I need this.

It's Hersday Thursday/Little Friday

YAYYYYY

What are you going to do this evening? run? have a glass of wine? watch a movie? read a book?

da mo 2110 Daily motivation (25 photos)
I need this.
I'm going to take my lunch break late and go for a run, then go pick up Willow. Then possibly Wine. and definitely finishing reading the book I've had my face stuck in lately. Its called Stay and It is my new favorite. You need to go read it!

I hope to get 4 miles in this afternoon since I think I will have the time. It looks nasty outside but at least its not nasty-cold so I won't let it deter me! What is your least favorite weather to run in?


New running clothes need to come into my life. One day, I'll be able to afford some new ones. I have been putting all my money into bills/willowsbirthday/drs/groceries lately and my well runs dry after all of that.

Anyway, I'm sitting here eating left over dollar tree pretzels. They are pretty gross but I'm hungry. Maybe I should go to the vending machine in the basement....

No comments: