Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Yoga-tastic!

da mo 22 Daily motivation (25 photos)

Good Morning!

I decided to start the morning off differently today. I woke up a little earlier (right before 5 am) and did a 10 minute yoga video:


After I finished with that I still felt like I could do a little more so I did this one as well:


All in all it was a good routine to do (for me anyway) first thing in the morning. The first video woke me up and the second one really worked my core, which needs it. My back isn't as strong as I would like.

I'm going for a run after work today with Mandy and her friend, and I'm looking forward to it!

On another note, have any of you tried quaker's "Perfect Portions" Oatmeal? I happened to find it at Target last week for about 2 dollars on sale so I went for it. It has about 8 servings and you measure it out yourself. You can use milk or water, and I tend to use half milk and half water so I can still get the creaminess without all the calories. Its really good. Its not sweetened so you add that too, I add two packets of splenda to mine. I've been on an oatmeal kick lately and this is perfect for it! I eat a banana with it as well.

Anyway, I better go get started on the work day! Enjoy your day!

No comments: