Monday, July 1, 2013

MIA Catch Up!

I know, I know.
Its been FOREVER since I've posted. Sorry about that. Once we got back from vacation I had to play catch up the rest of the week at work.

Here are some main points:

1. I have a new favorite place to run. The beach.

This is what it looked like when I went for my (1) run while we were on vacation

2. Willow absolutely l-o-v-e-s the beach. She couldn't get enough of it, even after almost getting knocked down a few times, she still went back for more.
 


3. I went off my healthy eating, but I'm working on it again. I think that happens a lot when you deviate from your normal routine. I also think that as long as you get back to working hard and eating healthy then its okay. (that half pint of ben and jerry's last night doesn't count)

4. Willow is a prankster. Last night she filled her mouth up with water, sat on my chest (I was doing sit ups) and spewed the water all over my face and laughed. Thanks kid. I laughed too...


right before she pulled her little prank on me

I may have ran only once on vacation but I did take Willow on long walks on the beach or around the little town in the mornings before anyone woke up. I ran twice last week and on Saturday as well.  I need to step it up a bit a lot and work on getting more miles in. Its hard with the lack of time and cooperation I get though. I'll find a way to fit it in eventually.


We had such a wonderful time at the beach with Josh's family. Their kids are awesome, and so where their friends. We thoroughly enjoyed every one's company. Josh's Brother and Sister in Law are a lot of fun to be around, they are always good for a great conversation for sure!

I promise to post more this week :)




No comments: