Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wake Me Up!

Who gets up super early to run?
da mo 810 Daily motivation (25 photos)
How I feel before 5 am

Wanna come drag me out of bed to go with you?

I had my alarm set for 4:50 am so I could get up, get coffee, and get on the treadmill. That didn't happen. The alarm came and went. I didn't get up until my second alarm which is at 5:30.







Guess I have an after dinner date with my treadmill tonight once Willow goes to bed.
Speaking of Willow...
Red Hair Don't Care :)

Not counting today, there are 2 days left until VACATION!! I cannot wait! If I didn't mention it before we are going with Josh's Brother and his family. They are a lot of fun and I'm so excited they invited us to go with them. We are only staying until Tuesday but it'll be our first family vacation and it'll be awesome to share that with them :)

Also, I'm totally looking forward to taking the dog for a run while we are down there. Probably not on the beach itself because I would hurt myself running on the sand (clumsy much?). But I think it'd be fun to run through the neighborhood we are staying at. I love checking out the different houses while running.


Last night I did 2 sets of 30 squats, 2 sets of 25 (girly) push ups, 2 sets of 30 second planks, 2 sets of 30 second side planks (per side), side crunches, regular crunches, bicycle crunches and those flutter kick crunch things. Also I did 1 set of 60 second knee high jogging in place which is a pain and Willow looked at me weird.

Also, have you found me on Twitter ? Instagram ?

No comments: