Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Getting Started for The Day

So, a random fact to start off your humpday..

The high today where I live is 91 degrees. Guess what I forgot to put on this morning? Deodorant.  I have a feeling I'll have less friends than usual today. (I  also forgot to put on mascara, but I remembered eyeshadow? WTH?)

Anyway, last night I tried out the Jillian Michael's 6 week 6-pack for the second time. Its an awesome work out, but I am so not coordinated. I am still having a hard time sucking it in while doing ab exercises, its like retraining I guess.
quote this 71 A couple of QUOTES (14 photos)
Tonight I'm going to run on the treadmill after Willow goes to sleep. She has been sleeping longer lately. Either she is finally appreciating the ability to sleep past 5:30 or she is having a growth spurt. I had to wake her up this morning because if I didn't we would have been running late. Usually she is my alarm clock. 

Josh has to get up around 4:15 am with the job they started this week, and I'm using this to my advantage to get up earlier too. I was going to run this morning but I did dishes instead (sad part is the dish washer may be full but so is the sink still). I also made lunch for Mom and I to eat at the park on my lunch break. I brought left over bbq and pasta salad and made a spinach salad with walnuts, blueberries, strawberries and raisins. I am pretty excited about our picnic.


Summer Party Tips - I'm posting this so I won't forget the link. Also, check it out it has some cute ideas for summer parties. If I ever get brave enough to have another one I'll try some of these tips.


HappyHumpDay!

No comments: