Thursday, May 16, 2013

Her'sDay: Excuse Me While I Eat Everything

Happy Her's Day Ladies!

Its going to be Hot Hot Hot in RVA today, I love it! But you know what I don't love? When I want to eat EVERYTHING in sight. 

I usually pack breakfast, lunch, and 3 snacks for while I'm at work. Usually it goes: breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, snack. Then home for dinner. Today, so far, it looks like: breakfast, snack, snack. This pattern will most likely continue through out the day. 

Another thing about pretty weather. That usually means us playing outside and wine coolers...or a beer. 

Looks like this mommy will be running an extra mile tonight, I need to work off some of this pretty weather fun to be had! 


What is your favorite part about this time of year? Is it all the cook outs? The water park/river/beach fun? or is it even getting to run more outside than in the colder months? (OR is it the ice cream truck?)


0515131724.jpg
View at Rockett's Landing


It was so nice seeing Jess last night and meeting some of her many co-workers. This was the view between two of the restaurants. I think a girls day that includes Willow is needed one Saturday or Sunday down here. 



When I got home Willow and Josh were at the neighbors so I went over there and we played and ate dinner and just hung out for a while. I had to make Willow jealous in order to get any kisses or hugs but at least I got them! She's a tough one, LOL!

 After she went to bed I did some (girly) situps, crunches, planks, lunges and squats until I couldn't anymore. Tonight I'm doing an evening run on the treadmill...I guess I need to break out the DVD player from Josh's car! 



Hope you all have a wonderful Her's Day! :)

No comments: