Friday, May 17, 2013

Hitting a Wall?










This picture pretty much describes how I feel today. I went for a run on the treadmill last night and every time I would start running my sides/chest would hurt. 2.36 miles of this plus one of those bees on steriods flying around the garage, I was done. I think I'll take a break tonight and see if it goes better Saturday.

Since my run sucked, I added this afterward: 10 Minute Abs. Also did some squats, lunges and push ups.

Josh was supposed to go do his 6-month check up yesterday but he forgot he's not supposed to eat a few hours before so he has to go back this afternoon. Wish him luck! Those appointments always make me a little edgy, so I can only imagine how he feels. He acts like they don't bother him though, so maybe they dont.



Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Tomorrow is yard sale day and cook-outs afterward. Hopefully it will be a busy, fun day!

But for now, I need to get back to work!



No comments: