Friday, May 10, 2013

TGIF to You!


Oh. Thank. Goodness.

Even Willow is happy its Friday
Its Friday.

Do I really need to explain what a relief this is? What a l-o-n-g week. I am beat. Plus, its Mother's Day weekend. This is only my second Mother's Day that I get to celebrate being a mom so its still new to me from this side. I'm not going to lie, any occasion that I get a big breakfast out is a good holiday. I'm looking forward to having a family day as well!

Tomorrow Willow gets to have a play date with her future boyfriend, I mean neighbor, so I'm pretty excited about that as well. It cracks me up to watch them interact. They bicker like an old married couple already, except we have no idea what they are saying to each other.

Yesterday I ran 2.75 miles, nice and slow, but It was good to just get out. It would have been quicker but a lady stopped to talk to me and tell me about a good jogging trail I should try. Another thing I like about running- Nice people!  I would like to run today too but I'm tired and fighting a migraine already. Maybe Willow and I will get up early before I get my oil changed tomorrow morning and go for a quick run. Its a good excuse to wear my new running skirt I haven't gotten to wear yet, right? ;)


I hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!
Photo: Favorite Run
I'm sure we can all agree with this statement.

No comments: