Monday, May 20, 2013

Hey Monday, Go Away

Hello!


I feel like I haven't posted in forever, even though I posted this past Friday.

Hopefully your weekend wasn't filled with rain and clouds like ours was. The yardsale we were supposed to have had to be postponed again because of the weather. Oh well, that gives us more time to find stuff to put in the sale.

The neighbor's had a cook out Saturday afternoon that the rain was nice enough to hold off for. It was still cloudy but not rainy, and the kids enjoyed the mud.


I didn't exercise enough to speak of pretty much all weekend until yesterday (Sunday). So I was off Friday and Saturday from all of it. I ran 3.5 miles yesterday but they were slow, the side/chest pain kept trying to creep up on me. I think I'm not breathing deep enough while running, because when I would breath deep yesterday it wouldn't hurt as bad.

Tried these for the first time Sunday, pretty tasty.
I actually enjoyed the cloudy run!
One day I'll have enough upper body strength to use these
slow run, but better than no run!
  

I also did some crunchs, planks, side planks, and squats. Then I took two steps backward and made brownies from scratch. But they were so worth it.

I'm going to try one of those Jillian Michael's work out videos tonight if I can get my phone to work. Its been pretty bad ever since I cracked the whole screen all over on Saturday. :(



Oh yea! My REI package of goodies I ordered came in. I will have to take pictures of all the different ways you can wear the Buff head band. It is pretttttttty sweet. So is my collapsable, stainless steel wine glass. hehe

No comments: