Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day!



Good Morning!
Happy Mother's Day! My brother, Mom and I


I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's day! I have a really cute picture of Willow and I from yesterday...well, I'm trying to get it from Josh's phone but for some reason I can't receive it? I don't know. I'll add it when I finally figure out how to get it.




Watch out, those white legs will blind you!

My Whole World!



We went out to breakfast with his family and then went to REI to see what I could use my gift card I got for Mother's Day on. Not much, that place is expensive! I found some cool stuff online though. (Stainless steel, collapsible wine glass anyone?) Hopefully I'll get to see my wonderful Mom this week, Willow made her some pretty neat presents!

Anyway, after that I cut the back yard because the grass was getting out of hand...someone can't seem to find the time to do it and it was getting taller than Willow! It isn't perfect but boy does it look better!

I ran in the morning before the festivities started, and I got to wear my running skirt! Finally!

 



This is definitely my new favorite outfit!



Other than that, nothing much else to post on. There are some things bugging me but I don't feel comfortable posting about them. All I know is is that I could use a good run in a new place to clear my head! 

No comments: