Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Happy Hump Day!

Good Morning!

How is the weather where you are? Its a tad chilly here, but I'm at my desk with my floor heater on and drinking green tea so I'm staying toasty.

Last night was a no-run night so I did a work out video I found on Youtube (who needs a gym membership? Not me!). I was dripping sweat when I was done! Good thing everyone was asleep so they didn't have to smell/see me! Its a good idea to change up your routine, it keeps your muscles working and from them getting used to doing the same thing. Here is the video, its 30 minutes long, FYI:
Work Out- Here

Have you ever decided that it was an awesome idea to clean your house after everyone else is asleep? I sometimes do this, and I guess the time change doesn't really help. So I ended up staying up until about midnight, and then when Josh started doing crazy leg kicks (he has RLS) I slept the remainder of the night/morning on the sofa until 5:25 am. Which then my morning consisted of fighting for my leaopard print heels from my 19 month old who has an apparent shoe fetish....I let her wear them for a little while hehe.  So I am ready for a nap. or food.

I hope that I can do what I am calling a "Challenge Run" tonight. I am going to try to beat some of my previous times. I am doing this for 2 reasons. 1- I need to start doing this more to prepare for upcoming races and 2- Burn some extra calories before St. Patrick's Day.

I'll let you know how it turns out!

Do you ever do a "Challenge Run" ?

Have a great day!


PS. Willow and her beloved Giraffe below:

No comments: