Friday, March 15, 2013

Tie-Dye Friday

Happy Friday!

Yesterday I had picked another work out video on youtube to do after Willow went to bed, but it was really boring so half way through I ended up doing a Denise Austin one instead. As long as I'm sweaty and hungry by the end I'm happy!

St. Patrick's Day is this weekend, but since it is Sunday we are supposed to be doing the adult festivities tomorrow. I always look forward to having an adult day but then the day before (today) and the day of I end up having anxiety. I hate missing more time than I have to from Willow. I feel bad enough as it is working all day. Even though she loves her babysitter, its still bugs me that I miss so much time with her. Every night I speed home to get to her. Its also tough because I also have to cook dinner (most nights) and clean house/laundry/dishes and that takes up time I'd rather spend being 100% focused on her too.

Anyway, tomorrow she is going to stay with my Mom, and I know she has fun with her so thats good. I realize its good for Willow to spend time with her grandparents as much as possible. I still will miss her and wake up at 6 am the next morning to go get her. Even if she is still asleep.

Tonight after work my friend Mandy had a great idea to tie-dye some t-shirts for our upcoming 5k next weekend. I am so excited! 1-for the race, and 2- I have a race buddy! Shes a really great girl and we went to high school together so it should be fun!

I'm not sure how much posting I will be doing this weekend, I will try to get at least one in! I will be doing a run either late tonight or tomorrow morning, and I WILL do 3 miles!

Hope everyone has a great St. Patty's day! How will you be wearing your green?

Willow and I last year:

  <3


PS I decided to wear my favorite sweater with my black skinny jeans to work today...did I mention its a maternity sweater? sweet.

No comments: