Friday, March 29, 2013

Crazy Hair and My Longest Run so far!



Willow's crazy adorable morning hairstyle
 
Happy Friday Friends!


Willow finally slept better last night! She did wake up once, but we were all so exhausted from the past 2 nights that we let her work it out and she did, and the rest of the night went smoothly.

Yesterday's motivation helped me on my run last night, which didn't happen until almost 9 pm!
:)

Last night on the TM I ran 3.62 miles! That's my furthest so far! I'm not exactly sure on the time, I'm going to guesstimate here and say around 40 minutes. Me and the phone are having an on going war when I'm on the treadmill and my treadmill tends to shut off every so often...I think I fixed that issue though. I was using the same extension cord for both the TM and the DVD player and I finally changed it after it cut off for the 3rd time last night.


I tried to run around 5 MPH on average and I'd knock it up to 5.5 or even over 6 at times.


Tomorrow after we take Willow Easter egg hunting at a friend's Church, my friend Jessi and I are going to go run at a local elementary school. I'm going to clean the jogging stroller and put air in the tires tonight so I can take that and Willow with us for a test run. I hope she won't get to antsy and she can just enjoy the ride. It is supposed to get up to the low 60's tomorrow so that will be nice for a change!


What are your plans for Easter Sunday?




No comments: