Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I've been robbed

The other day I was getting dressed and this conversation happened:

Josh: "Hun I think you were robbed."
Me: "What?"
Josh:"Someone stole your ass!"


Now, don't misunderstand. I was not well endowed before hand. But since I've started running both that area and my chest have shrunk a wee bit. (and I say a wee bit because they were only a wee bit to begin with) Anyone know any bigger butt exercises?? hmm?

I guess its better than having issues like ripping my jeans (I did that over the holidays), so I'm not complaining too much. Just wanted to throw that out there.

I went to the park after work yesterday afternoon and ran 3.09 miles in 35:30 min. Not bad for me. I'm glad I'm finally over the 3 mile mark. That makes me happy! When I started out I could barely get 1.5 miles. My next goal is to be able to finish a 10k and run/jog at least 80% of the distance. There is a 10k May 5th I want to sign up for, so that's what I'm going to start training for soon.

I also made it a goal to work on sprinting up hills, which is REALLY hard but obviously it needs to be done...they slowed me down a lot at the 5k last Saturday.


Someone wanted to play at 4 am this morning so I am fighting exhaustion already this morning! I had to work at staying awake on the drive in today. I think I came to the realization that being a mom and working a full time job means always being somewhat tired. I wish I could take a nap with Willow this morning, who was asleep by the time I got her to the babysitters. She didn't wake up when I dropped her off either! Little Sleepyhead...


this was her around 4:30 am..gotta love her though!

Happy Hump day everyone! Tomorrow is Little Thursday-Hersday :):)


No comments: