Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I Like Food.

Happy Tuesday!

Well, I hope its a happy one for you! Its a good Tuesday so far for me, except I woke up with a headache. I don't even mind the rain because its not freezing out. I think its the new Dunkin' Donuts Coconut flavored coffee I bought that is making my morning so good. (Its a MUST try)

I took my lunch break yesterday afternoon around 4:15 and went for a run in the park across the street. It is so nice to run somewhere that you don't go every day. I ran 2.53 miles at an average pace of 11'42. I'm pretty excited about that because most of the route is going up hill. So I'm giving myself a little pat on the back. (Last time I went to the park I didn't go as far and I didn't run as much. Yay for improvements!)

I saw this on one of my favorite websites this morning (theBerry.com) and it pretty much sums up my days at work:
true story 13 True story (29 photos)

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy your day, I have to make it short since I'm at work!

No comments: