Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tired Tuesday

Good Morning!

The sun is out, finally! Its still chilly but at least it is not snowing/raining, so thats a plus.



I thought I'd share her cuteness this morning. Her Aunt Kristie and Uncle Troy brought her some Dr. Suess books and two pairs of sunglasses. I think she really enjoyed watching her uncle put the sunglasses on himself. Josh had given her kool-aid too (watered down, but still) so she was wound up!


I had planned on getting up early (like, 5 am) to go for a run on the treadmill but that alarm went off and it all it did was rudely interrupt my sleep so I didn't go. I brought my gear to work, in case I get a chance to run in the park this afternoon. (if all else fails, the nightly treadmill run always works!)

I did some core exercises last night, but not a video. I have been SO exhausted lately, I just can't seem to get my energy back up. Willow's sleep schedule was all wacked out over the weekend so mine was too and I still haven't caught back up. Coffee isn't even helping! And for some reason, I can't get my coffee to taste the way I like it , which is terrible because I'm a 3-cup person before work even happens.

Anyone have any tips for an energy boost? Also, what is your motivation to stay healthy, and become a better runner (or just better in general) ?

Its a short post today...I should probably go do work!

Have a great Tuesday everyone!


PS. Has anyone tried Texas Caviar? I had some over the weekend at the Church Hill Irish Festival. So. Good. Here is a recipe, I can't wait to make it! (I love black beans right now, so anything with those in it is worth trying!)
Texas Caviar

No comments: