Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Boxing Match in My Head

You ever wake up and wish you were a boxer? Thats how I woke up this morning. I want to punch something. No concrete reason.

Days of being groggy, not even wanting to work out last night, and my child not wanting to have anything to do with it might be factors. Plus I woke up this morning and my face is a wreck, as is the house. I ended up leaving the house late, and it didn't help that Willow wanted to drag her full size stroller everywhere since last night, which meant having to wrestle her outside with out it to get to the car.

Also, its supposed to be 80 degrees today, but when we left the house it was in the 40's. So how did I dress my child? Well. She is wearing shorts and a long sleeve shirt  and crocs. My method of style never grows old.

Anyway, My day has gotten better since I started this post over an hour ago. Its Administrative Professional's Day so the Secretary and myself were greeted with pretty flowers (they are so nice here!). I forgot my yogurt this morning so I stoped and got a Kashi Go Lean Crisp bar....that thing made my mood better instantly (chocolate peanut butter flavored). Try it, they are so good. I didn't like Kashi stuff at first, but over the years I've started liking them more and more. I also appreciate the fact that they are organic/all natural.


Last night I didn't do much of any exercise. I was frustrated with Willow not wanting to play with me (have a kid and you'll know what I mean), and I started having a sneezing fit and that zapped all the energy right out of me. I did some lunges, squats, sit ups, and a few other small things while watching tv but it wasn't much. Tonight I have to pick up Willow so I packed the jogging stroller to take her after I pick her up. Hopefully she will be compliant, I think my stress levels will go down a lot better after a good run!


Happy Administrative Day to all those wonderful people who do all the tasks no one else wants to do! Just kidding about that last part...kinda.

Tomorrow is Her'sday...what should I write about? :)

No comments: