Friday, April 26, 2013

My Stash

Good morning and happy Friday! 

I have a ton of filing to do this morning, but I just wanted to put out a quick post.

Tomorrow is pretty much a girls day because Josh is fishing all day. I am hoping Willow and I and my Mom can go yard sailing in the morning. I wonder...If I run first thing tomorrow a.m., can I wear my running skirt all day?? I love it. I will post a picture of it ASAP.

I ran 3 miles on the treadmill last night, and only stopped to walk for about 30 seconds! (also did 8 min abs) I really need to organize the garage, but at least last night I could just focus on the blank wall in front of me. I finally bought an arm band for my cell phone ($5 at Five Below!) so I didn't have to carry it and I listened to Pandora.

Josh bought me my beloved Garmin Forerunner 10 yesterday but it was in the wrong color so he's returning it today to get the purple one :) I am looking forward to it.

Also, I am getting my hair cut today. It is long enough to just cover my boobs (sorry that's the only way I can think to describe the length) and I want to get it cut to right at my shoulders...like a long bob. I still need to be able to pull it back while running. Wish me luck! I am too broke/cheap to go to a nicer salon so I'm going to Hair Cuttery on my lunch break ($14+ tip VS. $50+tip).

Last but definitely not least, I thought I'd share my stash I keep in my desk at work. This is the I-need-more-caffeine drawer, FYI. And it is delicious. I bought those cafe escape packs at Big Lots for $2.50 for 8. Yum. They even get all frothy at the top :)

tea, coffe and almonds

Enjoy your Weekend!

 


No comments: