Monday, April 15, 2013

Chasing a Dog Fight and Couscous Everywhere

Who would want to fight that??
I've heard people say to never get in the middle of a dog fight. Well, when you and your dog are minding your own business running down the street and the enemy of your dog comes out and immediatlely attacks yours....you kinda get a little nuts. I do anyway. If you saw a crazy lady running through your yard Sunday morning chaising what ended up being 4 dogs with a leash...that'd be me. They were all okay but I was really mad. But it made me run a little more. So I guess thats a positive. (3.27 miles....why am I not up to at least 4 miles yet?? This week it has to happen.)

I've  been lazy the past week about running and eating right. Yesterday at the grocery store I stocked up on cutie oranges, bananas, lemons, limes, summer squash, onions, and bags of mixed lettuce. Those cutie oranges are great for when you want something sweet to snack on. I also got pretzels, special k cereal whole grain bread with flax seed. Oh, and 100 calorie greek yogurt. I think that part of me not wanting to run as far is because I feel sluggish and I'm going to say part of that is the easter candy and other junk I've been eating.

By the way, couscos is probably the worst food to give a toddler. It ends up everywhere. Just an FYI.

Saturday we went to a birthday party with Jessica S. and met some pretty fun people. We had to leave early though, someone needed a nap:
 

Josh did her hair Saturday morning but it lasted all of 5 minutes:




But it was still pretty cute.



Tonight is going to be a Work Out Video Night. Now, I just need to find a good video. Any suggestions? I'll post whatever one I end up doing Tomorrow :)


Have a great Monday!

No comments: