Thursday, April 25, 2013

It's Her'sday, Lets Talk Goals


Since a new month is coming up next week and I feel like I am not improving like I expected myself to, I figured I'd aim for something in May:


Goals for May

1. Run 1 mile without a single walk break. For some reason I can't seem to get past the run-walk-run phase, and it really bugs the crap out of me.

2. Increase my speed. I'm not sure by how much yet. I'll let you know when I do.

3. Be able to go a distance of 6 miles on long runs

4. Be able to do 20 push ups, and not those "girl" push ups either. If you have ever seen my arms, Its hard for me to do 10 "girl" push ups, let alone 5 of those real ones.

5. Last but not least, Get in more morning runs. This invovles cleaning out the garage that has all of a sudden become even more of a disaster than usual. I am hoping to get on that this weekend. Volunteers are needed :)

Do you have a goal(s) for May? share please!


So far that is it. Starting May 1st (maybe before) I'm going to really bust my ass more than I have been!

 Last night's "run" wasn't much of a run because my form just plain stinks when pushing the jogging stroller. I need to work on that one too because I think Willow actually enjoys riding in it. I did do the work out that is in the latest Women's Running magazine when we got home and some ab stuff.

I'll be squeezing in a quick run tonight before I go home, Josh is supposed to go meet a friend after I get home, but I'm sure waiting until 6:30 won't hinder their adult beverage drinking too much? ;)


Oh oh oh!!! BIG NEWS!! There is going to be a new addition to the family...are you ready???...I'M GETTING A GARMIN FORERUNNER 10 yayyy! haha I bet you thought I was going to say I am pregnant, huh? tricked you! :)






No comments: