Monday, April 29, 2013

Weekend in pictures

Happy Monday! Below is my weekend in pictures.
Saturday= Yard Sales with Mom, a park Run and a Lowes trip.
Sunday = Eating and watching TV. I also cooked my first Boston Butt in the oven. Josh looked nervous at first ha.
I went to bed before 10 (maybe even 9) every night this weekend, but I'm still exhausted. Suggestions?


Have a great day!




My first try at an outdoor craft
Willow in her running shorts
I have no idea what she was doing
curly hair...telling me to "go go go!" at Deep Run Park-Saturday Run
Red Face...trying to catch a picture before she runs for the play ground
first go at the Garmin...I love it! Excuse the time...The hills were a little too vertical for me
Overnight Oats- 1/2 cup of old fashion oatmeal, some peaunt butter (okay a lot), a cut up banana, chopped walnuts, and 1% milk..I left it in the fridge and ate it cold at work. Not bad.

No comments: