Sunday, April 21, 2013

Color Me Rad 5k

Happy Sunday!
The color me rad 5k was yesterday and it was so. Much. Fun. It didn't even feel like 3.1 miles, it felt like a party! It was mostly running on a road and through big business parking lots, and every so often you get to a color station. At the color station they either sprayed color on you or threw it at you (corn starch with food coloring). At the end everyone gets a "color bomb" and you throw it in the air at in unison and it goes every where and it looks awesome!

It wasn't really a timed race. We got bibs but they weren't keeping track of who won and I think that took the pressure off of a lot of people (ps there was just under 10k people participating). I can't wait to do it next year!

I will post more pictures tomorrow, I'm posting from my phone right now and I can't figure out how to post more than 1 picture lol.

No comments: