Monday, April 8, 2013

Spring is Back!

Good Morning You!

It has been absolutely B-E-A-UTIFUL out the past couple of days! I tried a new spot yesterday, The Montpelier Center for my run. Its a lot prettier than I expected and its not far from my house. Willow slept the entire run in the jogging stroller and woke up right as I was walking us over to the play ground (PS. A toddler waking up to a play ground before them is like me waking up to a giant already made cup of coffee: HEAVEN)

It was the first time I actually got to run with her in the jogging stroller and let me tell you, it is much more of a work out pushing that thing. Add that with the warmer temperature, I was in for something some exercise yesterday. Plus, both Willow and  

At one point there was a hawk big enough to have a huge shadow flying over me, and I'm pretty sure he was telling me to just lay down and die. The temperature was very pleasant, if you aren't running and pushing a stroller, and still new to running. Still, I pushed myself and got 3.80 miles done. I felt a lot better afterward, especially when Willow and I went down the slide together.

IMG_20130407_201647.jpg
The rest of the weekend was fun. Saturday our neighbors had an awesome Easter Egg hunt. They had a total of 566 eggs hidden. All the kids had a ball. I ate entirely too much food and candy. Willow and their youngest Son, Grayson who are only 6 weeks apart followed eachother around for most of the afternoon. They even had a little argument over the toy car and it we just let them work it out...we figure they will keep arguing for years to come if they are going to be bf/gf hehe.

Yesterday we met up with Jessica S. and got ice cream and went on an adventure to Garden Ridge. Willow loved the rugs, and I loved the isle of cups. We had a great time with her as always!


I promise I was awake. She was eating some Sorbert her Aunt Jessie got her :)


Tonight I'm going to do some cardio. Whats your favorite workout right now?

How are you dealing with the warmer weather when running?

Have a lovely day! :)

No comments: