Friday, April 5, 2013

TGIF and a Morning Run

What a great day already, and its barely 8 am!

da mo 72 Daily motivation (25 photos)
motivation stolen from theBerry.com
 

I woke up bright and early this morning, a little before 5 and went for a run on the treadmill. It was sleeting out all last night so I waited to do a run until this morning. (Treadmill is outside in detached garage, FYI). I ran 3.1 miles, I would have gone more but time was closing in and I had to take a shower and get Ms. Willow up and make lunches.

I am in such a good mood today! I think it is because of the following:

1. Running at 5 am
2. Getting to giggle with my girl this morning
3. My Turkey Sausage and Egg white bagel from Wawa
4. ITS FRIDAY!

Also, last night I did 2 videos instead of running. They were:

*I only did some of the cool down stretching because I wanted to do 8 min abs before I cooled down.


Remember, its never a bad thing to switch it up and try something new! Thats why I love Youtube, I can find so many different (and free!) option for work out videos.


So we decided that since we don't have any big plans this weekend, we are going to try and get started on potty training Willow. She is having issues with diapers irritating her skin lately so why not give it a go? I'm going to pick up some mini M&M's at the grocery store this evening to give her as treats everytime she uses the potty.

When did you potty train your child? How did you start?


I hope everyone has a great weekend! It is supposed to be REALLY nice this weekend, so I'm looking at doing a long run Sunday :) Anyone want to join?

No comments: