Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I Want, I Want!

Good morning all!

mc random 33 Morning coffee (39 photos)


I need these. If you know me, you know I am obsessed with the following:
1. Owls
2. Cups
3. Coffee


You realize my birthday is this month, right? 18 days. Get on it.



Just kidding. But seriously, I want that cup!

 Last night I did not work out, it was a rest night. I did do a load of laundry and cooked dinner but thats about it. I tried those "unsloppy-Joes" with the Pillsbury biscuits....they weren't sloppy but I couldn't get them to stay shut. They turned out okay though.

Today after work I will hopefully go on a run in the park. Its only supposed to get to 56 degrees today for the high but while running that shouldn't be bad at all. (They say to dress for 20 degrees warmer than the actual temperature while running) I would like to work on my pace some. I would like to be able to be in the top half at my next 5k. That probably doesn't sound adventurous but for me its the next step. The next 5k is on my birthday, I'm running the Color Me Rad. (April 20th). Its the whole reason I started running in January!

I would like to do a 10k in May, but I'm not commiting to anything yet.

I hope everyone enjoys their Tuesday. This is going to be a short blog, I'm still beat and I'm going to go make some green tea. :)




No comments: